Specialist Legal Services
A boutique practice that offers expert guidance and accurate advice on a full spectrum of specialised legal services in the thriving business metropolis of Singapore. We offer specialist legal services with an enhanced focus on the subtle nature of family disputes and the emotional challenges that this inevitably entails with a twin focus on corporate, commercial and business law.
The firm’s comprehensive legal services covers all aspects of family law and relationship law including divorce, asset division, and matters involving children whilst simultaneously assuaging client concerns to better provide strategic advice in a supportive setting and in a timely manner, with the outcome of empowering clients with greater clarity to focus on the journey ahead.
We utilize only the very best talent and carefully curated resources to help you take your legal concerns to the next level with an upfront, honest and realistic evaluation of your case right from the outset.
When your business needs to compete in a global market, it needs to stand out as a shining example of how to do things the right way in your industry.
Regina Law Chambers lends its expertise to empower you to succeed and achieve your goals through the timely and efficient delivery of our legal services. We believe in honouring the unique personalities, culture and market that has grown our clients and their businesses so far. We help you develop a customized plan to reflect your unique position.
Our highly specialized non-exhaustive areas of practice tailored accordingly to meet your specific needs include:
- Family, Divorce and Matrimonial Law;
- Guardianship of Infants;
- Contentious and non-contentious with a view to settlement, cross-border and encompassing all aspects
- Contractual and Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Shareholder Agreements, business contracts, and all types of business, corporate and commercial work
- Corporate Legal Due Diligence for all types of company structures
- Joint Ventures and Collaborations
- Distributor Agreement
- Investor Agreement
- Contract Review and Advice
- Drafting Commercial Agreements
- Marital Agreements
- Tenancy Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Corporate Advisory and Dispute Resolution
- Drafting and Advisory Work
- Deed Polls
- Testamentary Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Criminal Defence - we have a history of client acquittals and clients are assessed on a case by case basis only
- Monthly flat fee in-house legal counsel retainer service